No, There are no ATMs in 1900. But it seems like the makers of ATM machines are still there itself.
It appears like some one made a machine long back..and these people are just making copies of it.
Dispite all the technological changes and changes to user habits I see no improvements in the ATM machines.
Some of the dumbest things i have noticed are……
- Why is it asking about our account type?(Current & Savings)
- Why is it asking us to press “Balance” button to know our balance? Is it not supposed show the balance after we press the PIN?
- Why are they putting advertisements in the screens when they are supposed to perform user functions fastly and give it to another person behind him? First of all have any one saw any ad in the screen? All we are looking for is information about our account. Not those funny things. They can put them all on the walls of ATM center?
- Why is it not showing our balance while we try to withdraw?
- Why we need to wait for another screen to know that we dont have sufficient balance while we try to withdraw some? They can do the realtime checking of the available amount before we go to next page itself. Like a HTML form validation..
If any of you know correct reason for above things..please let me know. If it is just because they are sooo dumb… lets make sure that we are not one of them..