Sayings for year 2007
December 30th, 2006
- It is not a problem when there is no solution for it.
- It is not a problem when you don’t have a choice to choose the solutions.
- It is the problem only when you know there is a solution and you are unable to find it.
- Never try to solve a problem which you don’t understand.
- There is no solution if you don’t know the problem.
- You cont get a solution from some one who doesn’t understand the problem.
- Most of the times you know the solution. Just afraid of implementing it.
- If you have the solution then there is no problem yet all.