Based on the thousands of mistakes I did, and experience of dealing with the aftermath of those things..
- It is impossible not to make mistakes. Each mistakes costs us something.
- The goal is to minimize the mistakes. The more we avoid, the faster we get success.
- It is reliable to depend on process than intention.
- More than intelligence and knowledge, the ability to create and follow process will help us reach our goal.
- It is easy to follow a process than create one. Mainly if you are not a boss.
- Rarely people question wrong process. A wrong process will waste resources(time and money).
- Each new mistake is an opportunity to optimize the process.
- Process serves as a shared knowledge where as experience is a un shared knowledge.
- Many people avoid mistakes by not doing anything. But that is not an option for me/some.
May be we need a software to assist us in this. Any suggestions on this please send.